Tuesday 7 June 2016

Maybelline Superstay 24 hour Foundation Review


 It was not my intention to get the Maybelline Superstay 24 hour Foundation but I had no choice since I could not find the Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation after hearing a lot of great reviews and wanted to try it out for myself, I am still on on the hunt for it by the way, please let me know where to find it in the Johannesburg North Area, anyway I decided to get the Superstay 24 Foundation and got sold cause the packaging states the following:
Stays comfortable and looks naturally flawless all day
Micro-Flex formula provides 24-hour wear and no transfer
Withstands heat, sweat and humidity
Oil free, dermatologist tested and fragrance free



I am in the color 060 caramel, the consistency is a little bit runny and does look a tad bit orange when applied , however it oxidizes and settles well in the skin. If you have oily skin like myself definitely set it with a matte powder to prevent oil from seeping through the foundation. It does not rub off on your clothes unless a good amount of pressure is applied. As for the smell, it did smell a little like sunscreen and the SPF rating in the product is SPF 19. It is a Medium coverage foundation and is build-able to a full coverage.

Overall it is a pretty good product and totally worth the price I paid for it. I DEFINITELY recommend it and yes i would repurchase.

Purchased from Clicks


No comments:

Post a Comment